Purposeful and passionate. These are the people who join MIG | SvR.
MIG | SvR fosters a collaborative atmosphere where employees team to create solutions that improve the built environment. We are always looking for people who are fun, flexible, insightful, innovative and directed in their work.
We are looking to fill the following position(s). For additional job openings with MIG, please refer to: http://www.migcom.com/jobs
Seattle Marketing Manager
MIG is a distinctive firm due to its high level of quality staff. Working collaboratively, often in dynamic cross-discipline teams, MIG people thrive on the practical implementation of our core values and ideals -- resulting in creative and innovative problem solving that produces lasting change.
We are seeking an intuitive, creative, strategic, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to play a key role in our fast-pacedMarketing Team. While focused on Seattle, the Marketing Manager will interact regularly with the firm’s larger Marketing structure participating in firmwide efforts as appropriate. This unique position offers an exciting and creative opportunity for the passionate Marketing Pro.
A MIG Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the proposal process to develop compliant, creative, client-centric proposals and statements of qualifications. With responsibility across multiple, concurrent projects, this position is characterized by shifting priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Planning, writing, editing and executing persuasive proposals ranging in size and complexity from single page letters to multi-volume bound submissions.
- Managing the development of the submittal document throughout the entire process from strategy meeting through deliver, including submittal tracking and archival.
- Contributing to pursuit strategy development, theming and messaging.
- Research and gathering of source information.
- Tracking and some researching of longer term “leads.”
- Perform editorial review of documents to ensure compliance with RFQ/RFP/Solicitation requirements and with established policies and guidelines.
- Translating abstract ideas and narrative text into graphical concepts.
- Develop and adhere to schedules and deadlines to ensure client timelines are met.
- Manage and coordinate the proposal development process across internal and external stakeholders on rapid turnaround proposals.
- Concurrently manage 2 to 3 proposals of varying size and complexity.
- Write supporting marketing materials including resumes, project descriptions and firm profiles.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the A/E/C industry or related
- Proactive team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker with understanding of how to develop winning proposals
- Strong grammar, spelling, composition and proofreading abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility, some evening/weekend work to accomplish tasks for client deadlines.
- Ability to work with different personalities and professional styles
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
We encourage professional development and live-work flexibility. Please email your resume with references, a detailed and descriptive cover letter, work samples and salary history.
Want to see what it is like to work at MIG|SvR?
Our friends at Watts Media recently used our office in a fictional depiction of What's Next: The Near Future of Work. And yes, they did make us clean up our desks.