Purposeful and passionate. These are the people who join MIG | SvR.
MIG | SvR fosters a collaborative atmosphere where employees team to create solutions that improve the built environment. We are always looking for people who are fun, flexible, insightful, innovative and directed in their work. Currently, we are looking for the following team members:
Entry-Level Landscape Architect
Our Seattle office has a rare opportunity for an entry-level landscape architect. We are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinker to help with landscape architectural projects within the central Puget Sound region and in collaboration with MIG's offices up and down the West Coast.
The ideal candidate must be able to think critically and creatively, produce various work products, and interact with clients; work as part of a collaborative team in an open environment; and maintain a sense of humor and camaraderie. Our team members share a common desire to engage closely with our clients and the communities impacted by our work. We value diversity and foster an inclusive workplace
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in landscape architecture
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Strong graphics
- AutoCAD production skills and experience
- Desired computer proficiency includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, GIS, and AutoCAD
- Illustrator skills, and advanced graphics/rendering skills are also a plus, as are bilingual capabilities.
MIG is an equal opportunity employer actively seeking diversity in our team-based working environment.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references to email@example.com.
To see more of our work, please visit www.migcom.com.