Purposeful and passionate. These are the people who join MIG | SvR.
MIG | SvR fosters a collaborative atmosphere where employees team to create solutions that improve the built environment. We are always looking for people who are fun, flexible, insightful, innovative and directed in their work. Currently, we are looking for the following team members:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinker to join MIG's Seattle team. MIG | SvR seeks a Marketing Coordinator who will lead/aid in the production of our regional marketing proposals and provide marketing support across MIG offices. Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills are critical to success in this position! The Marketing Coordinator will:
- Lead and assist the marketing team in production of proposals (RFP, RFQ, Solicitations, and rosters).
- Management of proposals including assembling consultant teams and evaluating and responding to RFPs.
- Work with marketing team and key staff to upgrade marketing materials.
- Assist with miscellaneous project administration.
- Minimum of three years of experience in the marketing field
- Bachelor's degree
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite
MIG is an equal opportunity employer actively seeking diversity in our team-based working environment.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see more of our work, please visit www.migcom.com.